Henry J. Kulig, III
Henry is a Financial Advisor affiliated with Csenge Advisory Group. He has over 30 years of experience in the financial industry. Since 1984 he has been a trusted advisor and has built a successful wealth management practice in the State of Florida, which has expanded to numerous clients throughout the United States. His dedication to wealth management has attracted high net worth individuals and successful business owners to his practice here in Florida.
His decades of experience managing wealth have led him to some of the most technical and sophisticated risk management applications available to the
financial community. A cornerstone to his approach is money management, risk reduction and tactical asset allocation.
Henry is originally from Massachusetts, he then attended Flagler College in St. Augustine Florida where he received his degree in Business Administration.
Registrations and Licenses
- Series 4 (Register Options Principal)
- Series 7 (General Securities)
- Series 24 (Securities Principal)
- Series 63 (Blue Sky)
- Series 65 (Investment Advisor)
- Life, Health, Variable Annuity licenses
Professional Degrees & Certifications
- Registered Investment Advisor
- Flagler College, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration